Both Dr. Jones and Dr. Zinn are broadly trained psychologists with experience in providing a wide
variety of psychological services to children, adolescents and adults.
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Evaluations of children, teens, and
- Attention Deficit Disorder evaluations of both children and adults.
- Psychoeducational testing of academic abilities.
- Neuropsychological Assessment of brain functions such as memory
functions, dementia, closed head trauma.
- Court-Ordered Custody Evaluations
- Police TCLEOS Evaluations (L-3)
For more information on psychological testing
- Individual therapy for all ages
- Stress management training
- Parent Skills training
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment of Panic
Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
depression, and anxiety.
- Insight-oriented therapy for long-term issues
- Couples counseling
- Forensic Review of Psychological Testing
- Executive Coaching
- Stress Management, Conflict Reduction, and Communication Skills training.
- Second opinions regarding testing or therapy